Cut the best part of your audio song and save it as your Ringtone/Alarm/Music File/Notification Tone. The newly build Ringtone Maker Ultimate.
Make unlimited free ringtones with the music on your Android device, or record new ones on the fly! All of this is totally FREE.
Make your own MP3 ringtones fast and easy with this all in one new app.
1. Select mp3/music from your phone or from recordings.
2. Select the cut area from your audio.
3. Save as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification.
- Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats.
- Record an audio/music for editing.
- Easy to preview and play all the output ringtone list.
- Free to manage your ringtone files. Delete, Edit, set as ringtone/Alarm/Notification Tone.
- View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 4 zoom levels.
- Set start & end for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
- Tap anywhere on the wave & the built-in Music player starts playing at that position.
- Option to Name the new cut clip while saving it as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification Tone.
- Set the new clip as default ringtone or assign ringtone to contacts, using this ringtone editor.
- Share your audio files
Explanation for the permissions:
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the Ringtone Maker need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody.
Ringtone Maker will not collect your contact information.
After you save a new Ringtone, the APP need rights to write it to your SD card.
This app is based on Ringdroid code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Ringdroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ringdroid/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html